Harbour, Industrial and Coastal Developments
- LAMBERTH, S. & A. PULFRICH, 1997. Specialist study of the fish and fisheries of the Arniston area and on the intertidal flora and fauna of Portion 7 of Dolla’s Downs 264. Report to CSIR Environmentek, June 1997, pp29.
- PENNEY, A. J., DREW, R., NEL, P. & A. PULFRICH, 1999. Evaluation of the degree of assimilation of heavy metal and pesticide contaminants by coastal fauna in the AECI Somerset West Agrochemicals Area. Compiled for AECI Operations Services (Pty) Ltd, 47pp.
- PULFRICH, A., 2014. Basic Assessment for a Marine Outfall at Robben Island, South Africa: Marine Ecological Assessment. Prepared for WSP Environmental (Pty) Ltd. On behalf of the Department of Public Works. January 2014. 68pp.
- PULFRICH, A., 2014. Proposed Construction, Operation and Decommissioning of the Marine Outfall Pipeline and Associated Infrastructure for Frontier Saldanha Utilities (Pty) Ltd in the Saldanha Bay Region, Western Cape. Marine Ecology Specialist Study. Prepared for CSIR on behalf of Frontier Saldanha Utilities (Pty) Ltd. July 2014. 170pp.
- PULFRICH, A., 2016. Marine Specialist Statement for a beach driving permit application in Arniston. Specialist Statement as part of the Basic Assessment Report. Prepared for SLR Consulting on behalf of Arniston Spa Hotel, December 2016, 14pp.
- PULFRICH, A., 2017. Scoping and Environmental Impact Report (S&EIR) for the proposed development of the West Bank WWTW marine outfall pipeline, off the East Coast of South Africa. Marine Ecology Specialist Assessment. Prepared for WSP Environmental (Pty) Ltd on behalf of the Buffalo City Metropolitan Municipality. December 2017. 125pp.
- PULFRICH, A., 2018. Proposed installation of the IOX Submarine Cable System, East London, South Africa. Marine Ecology Assessment. Prepared forERM Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd. July 2018. 86pp.
- PULFRICH, A., 2018. Proposed installation of the ASN Africa METISS Cable System, Amanzimoti Pipeline Beach in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. Marine Ecology Assessment. Prepared for ERM Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd. 128pp.
- PULFRICH, A., 2019. Proposed installation of the Equiano Cable System, Melkbosstrand, West Coast, South Africa. Marine Ecology Assessment. Prepared for ACER (Africa) Environmental Consultants (Pty) Ltd on behalf of Telkom SA SOC Limited. October 2019. 113pp.
- PULFRICH, A. & A. PLOS, 2014. Improvement of Coastal Water Quality: Chlorine disinfection Pilot Project. Three Anchor Bay Rocky Intertidal Monitoring Report: 2013 – 2014. Prepared for Jeffares & Green (Pty) Ltd, May 2014. 33pp.
- PULFRICH, A. & C.N. STEFFANI, 2012. Marine Specialist Report as part of the Environmental Impact Assessment for the Proposed AfriSam Cement Plant, Mine and Associated Infrastructure, Saldanha, Western Cape. Prepared for Aurecon South Africa (Pty) Ltd. August 2012, 58pp.
- STEFFANI, N., PULFRICH, A., CARTER, R. & S. LANE, 2003. Environmental Impact Assessment for the Expansion of the Container Terminal Stacking Area at the Port of Cape Town - Marine Ecological Aspects. Prepared for CSIR on behalf of the National Ports Authority, June 2003. 68pp.
- STEYN, K. & A. PULFRICH, 2015. Marine Environmental Impact Statement for the proposed improvements to derelict infrastructure at the disused Clovelly Railway Station, Cape Town. Prepared for Chand Environmental Consultants on behalf of the City of Cape Town. January 2015. 19pp.
- PULFRICH, A., 2010. Marine Specialist Study for the Feasibility Assessment for the proposed expansion of the Port of Lüderitz. Prepared for Aurecon Namibia (Pty) Ltd. April 2010. 127pp.
- PULFRICH, A., 2015. Invertebrate macrofaunal communities of the beaches north of Swakopmund. Baseline Field Survey Report. Prepared for Gecko Namibia, August 2015. pp30.
- PULFRICH, A., 2015. Intertidal Rocky-Shore Communities of the Coastline North of Swakopmund. Baseline Field Survey Report. Prepared for Gecko Namibia, March 2015. pp24.
- PULFRICH, A., 2015. Environmental Impact Assessment and Environmental Management Plan for the Development of a Port and Breakwater as part of the proposed Vision Industrial Park. Description of the Receiving Environment. Prepared for Gecko Namibia, November 2015, 80pp.
- PULFRICH, A. & A. NOFFKE, 2003. Environmental Impact Assessment and Management Plan Report for construction of a concrete jetty at the Contractor Treatment Facility in Lüderitz by Namdeb Diamond Corporation (Pty) Ltd. Prepared by Pisces Environmental Services (Pty) Ltd for Namdeb Diamond Corporation (Pty) Ltd. 117pp.
- VAN BALLEGOOYEN, R., PULFRICH, A., STEFFANI, N., DIEDERICKS, G. & P. MORANT, 2011. Comparative Marine Environmental Risk Assessment of two proposed locations for the Vision Industrial Park, Namibia, Joint CSIR/Pisces Report, CSIR/NRE/ECO/ER/2007/0149/C, 190pp + 198pp App.
- PULFRICH, A., STEFFANI, C.A. & J.P. BIJOUX, 2006. Specialist Report: The potential impacts on the marine environment of the development of Eden Island, Seychelles. In: DJEC (Eds), EIA for the Proposed Residential Marina and Commercial Development on Eden Island, Seychelles. DJEC Report 100372. Somerset West. Prepared for Eden Island Development Company (Seychelles) Limited. Unpublished Report.